Hot Tub Health Benefits
The therapeutic benefits that spa owners enjoy are vast. From physical to emotional stress relief, alleviating muscle pain to relief for arthritis, a hot tub can bring your health into focus. We have gathered the following information for educational purposes. While we suggest that you speak to a medical professional before beginning any new health regimen, a hot tub by Marquis may be just what the doctor ordered.
Using a Marquis hot tub with MicroSilk® is like giving your entire body an oxygen facial, moisturising and hydrating at the same time making your skin feel luxuriously silky as well as reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Micro-bubbles literally envelope your body in a soothing, effervescent cloud of oxygen. Yes, oxygen is good for your skin. Increased oxygen levels result in better circulation and cellular respiration, which in turn leaves the skin glowing and radiant due to rapid skin cell regeneration.
With real, tangible effects, no surgery and no recovery time, there are many reasons MicroSilk® hydrotherapy is the anti-ageing treatment of choice for the modern, sophisticated woman or man. Instead of invasive medical procedures, your treatment happens as you soak away all the worries of the day in a luxurious Marquis hot tub with MicroSilk.
1) Increased skin metabolism
2) Enhanced skin cell growth
3) Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
4) Increased hydration
5) Therapeutic levels of anions
6) Neutralization of free radicals
7) Relief from the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
The fact you experience this wellness with Marquis® is a major distinction. MicroSilk® technology has existed in the bath industry for several years. After each bath, all the water and the impurities drawn from the skin are washed down the drain. In a hot tub, how you clean and reuse the water rather than dumping out wasted water each use is very important to understand. The best filtration/sanitation system in the industry, Marquis® proprietary ConstantClean™ water management with SmartClean™ technology is the superior system that effectively and quickly restores your water back to pristine.
The SmartClean™ software controls regularly scheduled clean up cycles and knows when you have used the hot tub and automatically triggers an additional clean up cycle with all of the ConstantClean™ processes after your soak - a critical performance feature for clean water after MicroSilk® use and only available with Marquis®: The ultimate hot tub experience!™
The Arthritis Foundation states:
1) The soothing warmth and buoyancy of warm water makes it a safe, ideal environment for relieving arthritis pain and stiffness.
2) Immersing in warm water raises your body temperature, causing your blood vessels to dilate and increases circulation.
3) Water exercise is a gentle way to exercise joints and muscles.
4) Water supports joints to encourage free movement, and may also act as resistance to help build muscle strength.
5) Using a spa adds a component to the therapy - massage. Jet nozzles release warm water and air, massaging your body and helping you relax tight muscles.
Benefits of a Marquis hot tub:
1) Reduces blood sugar levels.
2) Buoyancy of the water helps patients who are unable to exercise on dry land due to physical reasons.
3) Raises the body's temperature and causes blood vessels to dilate, resulting in increased circulation and blood flow.
How a Marquis hot tub can help alleviate stress:
1) Helps bring you to a more relaxed state.
2) The heart works harder in conjunction with the heat and circulation is improved.
3) The warmth of the water and the pulsating jets provide a wonderful massage experience, relieving tension and relaxing tense and bunched muscles.
4) A hot tub can help lower high blood pressure due to stress.
5) The use of aroma therapy in your spa water can further increase your relaxation experience.
Pain management benefits:
1) The warmth of the water and the pulsating jets provide a wonderful massage experience, relieving tension and relaxing tense and bunched muscles.
2) Soaking in the soothing warm water can help relieve tense sore muscles, headaches and chronic pain by improving circulation.
3) Water exercise can be a great benefit for people who find weight bearing exercise difficult or painful on dry land.
Insomnia and hot tub therapy:
1) A Marquis hot tub helps to relieve stress and anxiety, thus making it easier to fall asleep, and induces a more restful sleep.
2) Using aroma therapy in a spa may also heighten the stress relief and relaxation benefits.
3) Hot water therapy induces the body's natural sleep mechanics.
Hot tub therapy and blood pressure:
1) Helps bring you to a more relaxed state.
2) The heart works harder and in conjunction with the heat, improves circulation.
3) A Marquis spa can help lower blood pressure.
Healing & Therapy
Soaking in a Marquis hot tub:
1) Raises the body's temperature and causes blood vessels to dilate, resulting in increased circulation and blood flow.
2) Massages and provides relief for muscle spasms.
3) Improves joint flexibility.
4) Helps decrease inflammation to damaged nerves and muscles.
Proper maintenance is integral for keeping your Marquis spa a helpful component of a healthy lifestyle. Always make sure to keep your spa's chemicals at the recommended levels to ensure clean water and a worry-free therapeutic experience.
1) High-flow, low pressure jets drive heat deep into my muscles without blasting me out of the hot tub bringing relief without pressure.
2) You can control the direction and intensity of the jets to focus on precise areas of need.
3) The footwell therapy system (including Geyser jets) takes on your aching feet and calves while a myriad of jets soothe your neck, shoulders, arms, back, thighs, calves and even my wrists.
4) Dual-speed pumps allow you to choose a soothing slow-speed, invigorating high-speed, or a relaxing soak massage.
5) HK™ 40 jets are clustered into High Output Therapy (H.O.T.) Zones to provide concentrated, penetrating massage shoulders, lumbar, feet and pillar zones.
6) H.O.T. Zone pillar jets allow you to isolate areas of the body such as chest, arms and front of thighs to bring relief to those muscle groups.
7) River rock reflexology footwell naturally massages your feet.